Lemon Chicken Recipe
Everybody’s favourite Indian chicken dish is now low fat, low calories and simple to make. This citrusy recipe goes great when served with some rice or naan breads, if you have the calories spare.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 40 mins
- Calories: 186
- 6g garlic
- 10g root ginger
- 200g skinless chicken breast fillets
- 1 tbsp pure clear honey
- 30ml dry white wine, alcohol boiled off
- 100g fresh lemon
- 1g fresh thyme
Preheat oven to 190°C / Gas Mark 5 / 375°F
- Chop the garlic and ginger and place in an ovenproof dish large enough to hold the chicken breast.
- Combine the honey, white wine, and the juice of two lemons and add to the garlic and ginger.
- Marinate the chicken breast in this sauce for half an hour. Add the halves of the lemons and the thyme then place in the oven for between 35 and 40 minutes.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||0.7|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You'll find hundreds more low calorie chicken recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken favourites, give it a try!