Kebab Style Chicken Recipe
Serve hot in pitta breads or cold as part of a salad, this kebab style chicken is low fat, low carb & low calorie. You can also freeze this and save for a later date.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 194
- 454g diced chicken breast
- 30g fresh coriander leaves
- 1 green chilli pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 6g garlic
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1½ tsp ground coriander seeds
- 25ml lemon juice
- Chop chicken into small pieces.
- Chop up the coriander and chilli.
- Mush together the salt and garlic to a sort of paste.
- Add oil to a pan.
- Fry the chicken, chilli (optional) and garlic till browned. Keep stirring - works best in a wok.
- Add the chilli powder, turmeric and ground coriander.
- Mix well and continue cooking for a couple mins more.
- Add the lemon juice, take off the heat and mix in the coriander.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||0.1|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You'll find hundreds more low calorie chicken recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken favourites, give it a try!