Healthy Chicken Kievs Recipe
By the wlr team
Why not try these low calorie chicken Kiev's? They’re quick and easy to make and can come together in around 25 minutes and are great served up with some homemade potato wedges.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 256
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 25g garlic butter
- 25g breadcrumbs
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Preheat grill to medium-high
- Place the chicken on a baking tray, rub with a little of the butter, season and cook under the grill for 15 mins, turning once until cooked through.
- Mix together the remaining garlic butter and breadcrumbs.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and top each breast with a smear of the breadcrumbed butter. Return to the grill and cook 3-5 mins until the breadcrumbs are golden and the butter melted.
Serve with homemade potato wedges or new potatoes and veg.
|Fruit & Veg||0.0|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You'll find hundreds more low calorie chicken recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken favourites, give it a try!