Grilled Chicken with Garlic, Spinach & Carrots Recipe
A great low calorie, low carb dinner that’s quick and easy to make as a perfect meal for one or the whole family. This lovely seasoned chicken can be served with array of vegetables and fries if you have the spare calories.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Calories: 275
- 130g skinless chicken breast fillets
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 56g carrots
- 112.5g baby spinach
- 5g fresh coriander
- Preheat the grill to a medium heat.
- Press some black pepper into the chicken and brush with olive oil. Place under the grill for 25-30 minutes.
- While it's cooking, heat the remaining oil in a pan and gently fry the garlic and carrots. Turn down the heat and stir in the spinach, cooking until wilted.
- Add the herbs and serve the chicken on top of the veg.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||2.4|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You'll find hundreds more low calorie chicken recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken favourites, give it a try!