Creamy Chicken & Baked Potato Recipe
By the wlr team
This simple recipe can be enjoyed as either a lunch or a dinner. Its low fat yet still deliciously creamy and if you have leftovers you can use them for a chicken pie filling the next day, just remember to count your calories.
- Recipe makes: 2 potatoes
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 1 hr 15 mins
- Calories: 363
- 2 baking potatoes
- 5 sprays extra virgin olive oil spray
- 1 medium red onion
- 200g chicken breast
- 1 can low fat, condensed mushroom soup
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
Preheat oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4 / 350°F
- Make a cross in the top of your potato with a sharp knife. Once the oven is at temperature place the potato on a baking tray in the centre of the oven.
- Your potato will need to bake for 45-60 minutes.
- When your potato has about 10 minutes left to cook you can begin to assemble the other ingredients.
- Spray a frying pan with oil.
- Add in finely chopped onion and cook through until soft.
- Add diced chicken breast, condensed soup and freshly ground black pepper and cook slowly until chicken is completely cooked.
- Serve over a jacket potato.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||1.4|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You'll find hundreds more low calorie chicken recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken favourites, give it a try!