Chicken Waldorf Recipe
Enjoy this crispy green salad with crunchy apple and perfectly cooked chicken, a salad with almost 3 of your 5 a day! Not only is this dish quick and easy to make, but it’s also very low in carbs!
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Calories: 300
- 400g braeburn apples
- 45ml fresh lemon juice
- 200g romaine lettuce
- 50g red onion
- 200g celery
- 40g walnuts
- 15g mayonnaise
- 400g skinless roast chicken breast
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Core and dice the apples and put into a bowl. Stir in the lemon juice to coat the apples.
- Wash and dry the lettuce.
- Peel the red onion and thinly slice along with the celery, chop the walnuts and add to the apples. Stir in the mayonnaise.
- Cut the chicken into bite sized cubes and mix with the other ingredients.
- Line the serving dish with the lettuce leaves and pile the chicken salad into the centre.
- Add a sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper to taste.
|Fruit & Veg||2.8|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You'll find hundreds more low calorie chicken recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken favourites, give it a try!