Chicken Tandoori Recipe
Try this tasty chicken tandoori with rice or a salad for a low calorie well balanced meal. This low carb recipe comes together with little effort and tastes amazing.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
1 hr 10 mins
- Cook time: 35 mins
- Calories: 210
- 525g Chicken, Breast, Fillets, Skinless & Boneless, Raw, Average
- 6g Garlic, Raw, Average
- 150g Yoghurt, Natural, Low Fat, Average
- 15ml Juice, Lemon, Fresh, Average
- 2g Ginger, Ground, Average
- 1 Tsp/4g Chilli Powder, Average
- 1 Tsp/5g Coriander, Seeds, Ground, Schwartz
- 1 Tsp/5g Cumin, Seeds, Ground, Schwartz
1. Cut the chicken into 3cm cubes & place in a shallow ovenproof dish.
2. Mix the garlic, yogurt, lemon juice & spices & spread over the chicken.
3. Cover & marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
4. Preheat the oven to 200°C, 400°F, gas mark 6.
5. Bake the chicken in the marinade for 35 minutes, turning once or twice during cooking.
6. Alternatively, thread the chicken on to skewers & cook under a preheated hot grill for 15-20 minutes.
7. Serve with rice and salad.
|Fruit & Veg||0.1|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You'll find hundreds more low calorie chicken recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken favourites, give it a try!