Chicken Tandoori Recipe
By the wlr team
Try this tasty chicken tandoori with rice or a salad for a low calorie well balanced meal. This low carb recipe comes together with little effort and tastes amazing.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
1 hr 10 mins
- Cook time: 35 mins
- Calories: 210
- 525g chicken breast fillets
- 6g garlic
- 150g low fat natural yoghurt
- 15ml fresh lemon juice
- 2g ground ginger
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp ground coriander seeds
- 1 tsp ground cumin seeds
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
Preheat oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6 / 400°F
- Cut the chicken into 3cm cubes and place in a shallow ovenproof dish.
- Mix the garlic, yoghurt, lemon juice and spices and spread over the chicken.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Bake the chicken in the marinade for 35 minutes, turning once or twice during cooking.
- Alternatively, thread the chicken on to skewers and cook under a preheated hot grill for 15-20 minutes.
Serve with rice and salad but don't forget to add the calories.
|Fruit & Veg||0.1|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You'll find hundreds more low calorie chicken recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken favourites, give it a try!