Chicken Souffle Recipe
By the wlr team
Try something new with this chicken soufflé recipe. This recipe makes 6 servings so you’ll be sure to impress your guests, and as its low calorie you can enjoy it without worrying about your calorie counter.
- Recipe makes: 6 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 45 mins
- Calories: 328
- 300g cooked chicken breast
- 1 small onion
- 5 sprays low calorie oil spray
- 6oz cooked long grain rice
- 3 medium boiled eggs
- 5g reduced sodium salt
- 1 can condensed mushroom soup
- 4oz reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 4oz Rice Krispies
Preheat oven to 190°C / Gas Mark 5 / 375°F
- Chop the cooked chicken.
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Spray a 2 quart (4 pint) casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine the prepared chicken, rice, eggs, onions and salt in a medium mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Pour in mushroom soup and mayonnaise. Mix well.
- Spoon and spread mixture evenly into prepared dish.
- Sprinkle Rice Krispies over the top and bake for 45 minutes.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||0.3|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You'll find hundreds more low calorie chicken recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken favourites, give it a try!