Chicken Salad Tacos
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 441
- 2 tacos shells
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 skinless & boneless chicken breast
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- ½ yellow pepper
- 2 tsp soured cream
- ¼ pack seasoning mix
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ¼ can black eyed beans
- Put a large frying pan over a medium-high heat with the oil in.
- Chop the chicken breast into bitesize chunks and add to the frying pan, fry until opaque.
- Meanwhile prepare and chop half a yellow pepper into slices. Halve the cherry tomatoes and roughly chop the lettuce.
- Add the pepper and tomatoes to the pan with the chicken stir fry quickly.
- Add the beans, fajita seasoning and mix thoroughly.
- Cook for 2 minutes until everything is warmed through and coated in seasoning.
- Optional warm the taco shells if you prefer them that way.
- Serve chicken mixture in taco shells with chopped lettuce and a dollop of sour cream.
|Fruit & Veg||3.4|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You can take your choice from hundreds more tasty chicken recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken dinners, give it a try!