Chicken Meat Loaf Recipe
By the wlr team
This chicken meatloaf recipe is packed with flavor and will go down a treat with family and friends! What’s even better is one serving is only 148 calories! Serve up with some mash and peas or a salad if you have the calories spare.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 1 hr 15 mins
- Calories: 148
- 325g frozen mixed veg
- 200g skinless chicken breast fillets
- 90g onion
- 2 made up vegetable stock cubes
- 1 garlic clove
- 20g cornflour
- 1 small egg
- 200g tinned chopped tomatoes with herbs
- 125g batter mix
- 2 thin slices white bread
- 200ml water
- 1 medium red pepper
- 200g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 55.9g Eggs, Medium, Average, Weight with Shell
- 50g Cheese, Cheddar, West Country Farmhouse, Average
- 1 Tsp/5g Mixed Herbs, Average
Preheat oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4 / 350°F
- Lightly oil a 1½ litre flan dish.
- In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients until well blended together.
- Put into flan dish pressing down firmly.
- Bake for 1¼ hours, leave to stand for 10 minutes before turning out.
|Fruit & Veg||1.4|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You'll find hundreds more low calorie chicken recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken favourites, give it a try!