Chicken & Mango Salad Recipe
This low calorie, low fat chicken and mango salad makes a great lunch as it’s so refreshing! Once you’ve cooked and seasoned the chicken everything else is really simple. This recipe only serves one but why not make more to keep you going throughout the week?!
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 377
- 40g dry brown basmati rice
- 125g skinless chicken breast fillet
- 1ml low cal oil spray
- 28g spring onion
- 25ml fresh lime juice
- 100g fresh mango
- 5g coriander leaves
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Cook the rice according to pack. Drain and cool.
- Pan fry the chicken using low cal oil spray for 10 minutes.
- Mix the cooled rice with spring onion , lime juice, mango (cubed) and the cooled chicken.
- Season with salt and pepper and coriander.
- Serve or refrigerate until needed.
|Fruit & Veg||2.1|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You'll find hundreds more low calorie chicken recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken favourites, give it a try!