Chicken Kebabs Recipe
By the wlr team
These quick and easy chicken kebabs are simple to make and go great with a big salad. Invite some friends round, fire up the bbq and enjoy this recipe for the summer.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 269
- 2 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 30ml fresh lemon juice
- 0.1g fresh mint
- 3g garlic
- 60g low fat plain yoghurt
- 15ml olive oil
- 1 medium red pepper
- 180g red onion
- Marinate the chicken if you can – overnight would be great, but even 20 minutes makes a difference.
- Combine the lemon juice, mint and garlic and mix with the yoghurt and seasoning.
- Add the chicken chunks to the bowl. Marinate. (While you’re waiting, make a big salad to go with this).
- Heat the grill. Thread the chicken, peppers and onion onto the skewers.
- Grill and baste with the rest of the marinade, turning frequently.
- Cook till the chicken’s cooked through, which usually takes 10 -15 minutes.
|Fruit & Veg||2.3|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You'll find hundreds more low calorie chicken recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken favourites, give it a try!