Chicken Fried Rice Recipe
By the wlr teamShare
A simple rice dish to give you that authentic takeaway taste, without the calories of a real takeaway. This low calorie version of chicken fried rice is full of flavour and super simple to make.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 7 mins
- Calories: 378
- 250g dry rice
- 112g frozen peas
- 224g chicken breast fillets
- 144g carrots
- 224g spring onions
- 15ml olive oil
- 30ml sweet chilli dipping sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Cook the rice according to the instructions, drain and set aside.
- Defrost the peas.
- Turn to grill on to a medium heat.
- Cook the chicken breast on both sides until done.
- Slice the carrot into matchsticks and the spring onion diagonally into pieces.
- Heat oil in wok, add spring onions and chilli sauce, stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add 15ml water and add the carrot, cooked chicken and peas, and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice and soy sauce and stir fry gently for a further 3 minutes.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||1.0|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You'll find hundreds more low calorie chicken recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken favourites, give it a try!