Chicken Curry - Hot Recipe
Enjoy this low calorie chicken curry for your dinner tonight. Full of authentic flavours and if you don’t like spice, use less chilli, or try adding some coconut cream for a creamier base.
- Recipe makes: 5 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 45 mins
- Calories: 231
- 100g dried onions
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 4g dried coriander leaves
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 vegetable stock cubes
- 500ml water
- 385g chicken breast fillets
- 28g fat free fromage frais
- 2g cornflour
- Finely chop the onion and garlic. Dissolve the stock cubes in the boiling water.
- Heat oil in a wok or frying pan, add the onion and garlic and cook gently for about 10 minutes until browned.
- Add the ginger, coriander, garam masala, paprika and peppers and fry for a few minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook for about 5 min on each side.
- Add the stock and cook for about 20 min.
- Add the fromaige frais and cook for another 10 minutes until chicken is cooked.
- Add cornflour to a little water and add to the curry to thicken.
If you don't like your curry hot just use 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
|Fruit & Veg||0.3|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You'll find hundreds more low calorie chicken and curry recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken dinners, give it a try!