Chicken & Cheese Wrapped In Bacon Recipe
This rich chicken dish is low in calories and carbs and smells amazing while you're cooking!
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 24 mins
- Calories: 366
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 60g mature cheddar cheese
- 26g back bacon
- 56g potatoes
- 20 low calorie spray oil
Preheat oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4 / 350°F
- Slice chicken breast and put cheese inside.
- Wrap chicken breast in bacon.
- Cook for approx 20-25 mins.
- Peel and chip the potatoes and cook using the low calorie spray oil.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||0.0|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You'll find hundreds more low calorie chicken recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken dinners, give it a try!