Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe
For a quick and easy, low calorie and low carb meal this classic chicken ceasar salad is the perfect dish for lunch or a light dinner. At 204 calories per serving you can enjoy this wonderfully crisp, fresh salad without worrying about a high calorie dressing!
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 204
- 1 garlic clove
- 2g anchovy fillet in olive oil
- 2 chicken breast escalope
- 5ml oilve oil spray
- 50g 0% fat Greek yoghurt
- 8.875ml fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp parmesan
- 270g little gem lettuce
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Peel and crush the garlic. Chop the anchovy.
- Heat griddle pan, spritz chicken breasts with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place onto griddle, cook for 5 minutes then turn over and repeat for further 5 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove from heat and leave to rest for 5 mins, then cut into 7mm slices widthways.
- Place garlic, anchovy and some salt and pepper into a pestle and mortar and pound until broken into a smooth paste. Tablespoon by tablespoon, add the yoghurt and lemon juice until combined.
- Finely grate the Parmesan and stir into the sauce, add more salt and pepper if needed.
- Mix the dressing with the lettuce leaves. Place on plate and top with sliced cooked chicken.
|Fruit & Veg||1.9|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You'll find hundreds more low calorie chicken and salad recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken dinners, give it a try!