Chicken & Broccoli Crumble Recipe
By the wlr team
This recipe is high in protein, bursting with virtuous broccoli and makes a great all-in-one low calorie dinner.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 50 mins
- Calories: 350
- 270g broccoli
- 80g oatmeal breakfast cereal
- 80g wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 80g light Flora
- 270g chicken breast fillets
- 1 x 425g broccoli soup
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
Preheat oven to 190°C / Gas Mark 5 / 375°F
- Break the broccoli into florets and bring a pan of water to the boil.
- Turn the grill on to a medium heat
- Boil the broccoli in the water for approximately 5 minutes - if overcooked now, the broccoli will become soggy by the end of the cooking time.
- Place the oatmeal, wholemeal flour and thyme into a large mixing bowl, using a fork blend in the Flora until the mixture resembles rough breadcrumbs.
- Grill the chicken breasts under the grill, turning regularly to keep them moist.
- Chop the chicken into cubes and place the chicken, broccoli and soup into an oven proof dish.
- Sprinkle the topping evenly over the top and bake in the oven for approximately 25 - 30 minutes or until the topping is crisp and golden.
Serve with a crisp green salad
|Fruit & Veg||0.9|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You'll find hundreds more low calorie chicken recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken favourites, give it a try!