Chicken Breast Stuffed With Garlic, Bacon, Onion Mushrooms Recipe
Served with some seasoned new potatoes, veg or rice, this wonderful stuffed chicken breast will go down a treat with the family. At only 277 calories per serving this lovely chicken dish is the perfect quick meal to make for dinner.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 25 mins
- Calories: 277
- 56g onions
- 28g lean back bacon
- 150g closed cup mushrooms
- 100g skinless chicken breast fillets
- 5 sprays light olive oil spray
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 1 tsp Lea & Perrins garlic sauce
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Chop onion and bacon into quite small chunks. Slice or dice mushrooms.
- Slice into a skinless boneless chicken breast to make a pocket and place on foil on an oven proof tray.
- Pre-heat oven to a temperature you know suitable for cooking chicken.
- Warm oil in fry pan and fry off the bacon and onion until coloured. Lower heat and add chopped mushrooms, garlic, pepper, dried mixed herbs and Lee Perrins garlic sauce. Mix and ensure all heated through until mushrooms have started to colour or shrink slightly.
- Spoon mixture into pocket in chicken breast with any left over put on the top.
- Wrap foil around chicken breast and cook in oven for approximately 20 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
An optional extra is to grate a small amount of cheddar cheese over the stuffed chicken before baking. Serve with garlic and herb pasta or new potatoes.
|Fruit & Veg||2.7|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You can take your choice from hundreds more low calorie chicken recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken dinners, give it a try!