Chicken Breast Burgers Recipe
By the wlr team
A quick and easy dinner recipe, this low calorie Chicken Breast Burger is a real crowd pleaser! Under 360 calories per burger, serve with a crispy fresh side salad for a mouth watering low cal meal.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 359
- 454g onion
- 60g sun dried tomatoes
- 10g olive oil spread
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 240g wholemeal bread baps
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Turn the grill on to a medium heat.
- Peel and chop the onions. Chop the sun dried tomatoes.
- Melt the spread in a frying pan over medium heat, cook onions for about 10 minutes until tender, then add the tomatoes, garlic and 1 tbsp water and heat gently until warmed through.
- Cook the chicken under the grill on for about 4 minutes each side, making sure it is cooked through.
- Halve and toast the baps, put ½ of the onion mixture onto the bottom half, place the grilled chicken breast on top and cover with the remainder of the onion mix and top with the other half of the bap.
Serve with a crunchy green salad and a side serving of mixed beans.
|Fruit & Veg||1.7|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You can take your choice from hundreds more tasty chicken and burger recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken dinners, give it a try!