Chicken Breast and Greek Beans Recipe
The tip for this recipe is seasoning the chicken just right! Serve up with some mash and fresh steamed veg alongside the Greek beans, if you have the calories spare.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Calories: 556
- 236g tinned butter beans
- 1 medium onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 600g skinless chicken breast fillets
- ½ tsp tomato, basil & fennel seed salad seasoning mix
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 400g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
Preheat oven to 190°C / Gas Mark 5 / 375°F
- Drain the butter beans.
- Peel both the onion and garlic. Coursley chop the onion and slice the garlic.
- Sprinkle the chicken breast with salad seasoning and season with pepper. Wrap in foil and place in the oven for 30 mins.
- While the chicken is cooking, saute the onion and garlic together in the olive oil in a pan for 5 minutes.
- Add the thyme and oregano and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the tin of chopped tomatoes and tomato puree, stir in the butter beans.
- Simmer with the lid on the saucepan for 30 minutes.
- Remove the chicken when cooked and serve with the beans.
Add steamed vegetables of your choice.
|Fruit & Veg||4.0|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You can take your choice from hundreds more tasty chicken and Mediterranean recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken dinners, give it a try!