Chicken Bhuna Recipe
No need to pick up the phone when you want Indian food, this quick and easy, low calorie chicken bhuna comes together in just under 40 minutes so you’ll be eating Indian in no time.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 25 mins
- Calories: 334
- 2 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 5 sprays sunflower oil spray
- ½ tbsp garam masala
- 5g fresh coriander leaves
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 25g creamed coconut
- Cut the chicken breast in to bite sized pieces.
- Peel the skin from the onion and garlic and chop them fine.
- Chop tomato into small pieces
- Heat spray oil in a saucepan or wok add onion, garlic, garam masala, coriander, chilli powder (if using) and turmeric and fry for 5 mins.
- Add chicken and tomatoes and cook for 20 mins
- Chop coconut into pieces stir it into the bhuna
Serve with rice.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||3.2|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You can take your choice from hundreds more tasty chicken and curry recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken dinners, give it a try!