Chicken Balti Recipe
By the wlr team
For a good Indian curry you’ll want to try this chicken balti recipe, even better it makes a lovely low calorie and low carb meal! Serve with fluffy basmati rice and popadoms if you have the calories available!
- Recipe makes: 3 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 25 mins
- Calories: 274
- 500g boneless chicken thoughs
- 1 med onion
- 1 spray low calorie oilve oil spray
- 1 tbsp balti paste
- 400g canned, chopped tomatoes
- Trim the fat off the boneless chicken thighs.
- Finely chop the onion and cut the thighs into bite size chunks.
- Fry, in 1 spray of low calorie olive oil spray until onions are translucent and chicken is white on the outside.
- Add the balti paste and stir well, then add the tomatoes and stir again.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes.
Serve with rice or chapati's but don't forget to add the calories for them.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||2.6|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You can take your choice from hundreds more tasty chicken and Indian recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken dinners, give it a try!