Chicken & Avocado Salad Recipe
For a healthy, high fibre lunch recipe try this Chicken & Avocado Salad. Nutritious and filling with quinoa, this is a great take to work lunch or easy make ahead dinner.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 543
- ½ medium red pepper
- 72.5g avocado
- 40g cucumber
- 70g courgette
- 150g dry quinoa
- 220ml vegetable gravy powder, made up
- 115g fresh lemon
- 15ml olive oil
- 100g skinless roast chicken breast
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- Roughly chop the pepper, avocado, cucumber and courgette.
- Make the quinoa: put the quinoa in a saucepan and pour over the stock. Simmer till there’s no stock left in the pan ( 15-20 minutes).
- Add the lemon juice and olive oil.
- When it’s cool, add the rest of the ingredients.
Serve with a green salad.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||2.3|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You can take your choice from hundreds more tasty chicken and salad recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken dinners, give it a try!