Baked Chicken & Roasted New Potatoes Recipe
This simple but delicious baked chicken recipe makes a great dinner for one, or double up the portions and make for two, or the whole family. For less than 330 calories you can enjoy a lovely meal of seasoned potatoes, steamed veg and baked chicken.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 1 hr 15 mins
- Calories: 329
- 120g skinless chicken breast fillets
- 100g new potatoes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary
- 125g frozen mixed vegetables
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
Preheat oven to 220°C / Gas Mark 7 / 425°F
- Wrap a skinless chicken breast in foil.
- Place the new potatoes in their skins in a roasting tin, brush with 1tsp olive oil and sprinkle with fresh rosemary. Pop in the oven until cooked through.
- While the potatoes are cooking, bake the chicken breast in the oven, for about 30 minutes before the end of the potato cooking time.
- Cook the mixed veg as per packet instructions.
Serve the chicken and potatoes with steamed vegetables.
|Fruit & Veg||1.6|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You can take your choice from hundreds more tasty chicken recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken dinners, give it a try!