Toasted Crumpets & Warm Spiced Berries with Yoghurt & Honey Recipe
By the wlr team
Why not try this tasty recipe. It’s got almost 2 of your 5 a day and such an easy meal to throw together if you’re struggling for time. Low fat and low calorie it’s a tasty treat to behold, a great way to start the day!.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 5 mins
- Calories: 358
- 50g blueberries
- 56g raspberries
- 150g strawberries
- 4 toasted crumpets
- ½ tsp mixed spice
- 150g fat free natural greek style yoghurt
- 2 tsp clear honey
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Wash and drain the fruit well.
- Toast crumpets until lightly brown.
- Put yoghurt in bowl and stir until glossy.
- In non stick pan over a medium-high heat, add all the fruit. Sprinkle with 2 pinches of ground mixed spice and cook for just 1 minute, tossing until the fruit is softened but still holds its shape.
- Divide the crumpets between 2 plates, spoon the fruit mixture over the top.
- Spoon the yoghurt on top and drizzle with a little honey.
|Fruit & Veg||1.7|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Breakfast
You can take your choice from hundreds more yummy breakfast recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own best breakfast, give it a try!