Scrambled Egg on Toast & Fruit Juice Recipe
Need a quick and easy breakfast for on the go? Try out this easy low calorie scrambled eggs on toast recipe with a refreshing glass of fresh orange juice. The perfect start to any day!
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 5 mins
- Calories: 288
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 medium egg
- 15ml skimmed milk
- 1 thin slice wholemeal bread
- 1 thin spread low fat spread
- 200ml pure orange juice, with bits
- Turn the grill on to a high heat.
- Slice the tomato.
- Beat the egg with the milk and scramble to your liking either over a low heat or in the microwave in a suitable non metallic container.
- Toast the bread and add the low fat spread.
- Grill the tomato.
Serve accompanied with orange juice.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||4.3|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Breakfast
You can take your choice from hundreds more yummy breakfast recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own best breakfast, give it a try!