Blue Burst Berry Green Smoothie Recipe
By the wlr team
This smoothie is as easy as it gets! With 8 of your 5 a day you can’t go wrong, and at less than 250 calories per serving. Yes, you really are getting almost double your 5 a day in one drink!
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 2 mins
- Calories: 249
- 1 Serving/90g Spinach, Baby, Average
- 240ml Juice, Carrot, Average
- 160g Blueberries, Frozen, Average
- 1 Sm Apple/80g Apples, Braeburn, Average
- 1 Juiced Lemon/35.5ml Juice, Lemon, Fresh, Average
- 1 Serving/10g Seeds, Chia, Whole Foods
MethodPlace all ingredients in blender and blend at high speed for 2 minutes until a smooth liquid consistency is formed. Drink immediately after blending. Add water or ice as desired.
|Fruit & Veg||8.0|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Breakfast
You can take your choice from hundreds more yummy breakfast recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own best breakfast, give it a try!