Baked Egg Muffins
These breakfast egg muffins are so simple to make and come together in a flash. Serve with your favourite sauces and condiments for quick energy boost in the morning.
This recipe is from our Autumn Slimdown Plan
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 187
- 4 Eggs/224g Eggs, Medium, Average, Weight with Shell
- 1fl oz/30ml Milk, Semi Skimmed, Average
- 1 Med/123g Tomatoes, Fresh, Raw, Average
- 2 Med/30g Onions, Spring, Raw, Average
- 10 Sprays/2ml Oil, Olive, Spray, Average
MethodHeat the oven to 160C/gas mark 3.
Finely chop one medium tomato and twi spring onions. Beat together 4 medium eggs and a splash of semi skimmed milk.
Add the tomato and onion to the egg.
Spray a muffin tray with oil and divide the mixture between 4 and bake for 15-20 mins, until cooked through.
|Fruit & Veg||1.0|
More Delicious Low Calorie Recipes
You'll find hundreds more calorie counted recipes in the wlr recipe database, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!