Steak & Chunky Chips Recipe
By the wlr team
Everyone loves a classic steak and chips, even more so when it’s less than 450 calories! A perfect meal for one that can be easily doubled up to feed two.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 35 mins
- Calories: 424
- 150g baking potatoes
- 5ml olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 175g lean beef rump steak
- 1 tomato
- 50g button mushrooms
- 80g mixed leaf salad
Preheat oven to 220°C / Gas Mark 7 / 425°F
- Peel and cut potato into 8 wedges.
- Place on a baking tray and brush with 1 tsp olive oil. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until cooked through and crispy.
- While the potato is cooking, grill or griddle the steak, 1 tomato and a few sliced mushrooms.
Serve with the chips and salad.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||2.9|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Beef
You'll find hundreds more beef and steak recipes to tempt you in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own beefy favourites, give it a try!