Mince & Tatties Recipe
A classic Scottish dish, mince & tatties is homely low calorie meal to enjoy with the family. Serve up with some nice, crisp steamed veg!
- Recipe makes: 3 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 1 hr
- Calories: 399
- Olive oil spray
- 2 onions, diced
- 454g lean beef mince
- 2 carrots
- 12g Bovril, made with water
- 360g potatoes, boiled
- Spray pan lightly with olive oil spray, and soften onions.
- Add mince to pan and brown lightly.
- Add carrots and mix in Bovril paste.
- Leave to simmer on low heat for an hour.
- Meanwhile, peel and boil the potatoes and then mash.
A great meal to double up the ingredients for batch cooking for the freezer - Real comfort food when the nights are drawing in.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||1.3|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Beef
You'll find hundreds more beef and beef mince recipes to tempt you in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own beefy favourites, give it a try!