Bolognaise Sauce Recipe
By the wlr teamShare
Try this great Bolognese Sauce recipe. It is Low in Fat and has Low Calories too. There are 3.5 servings of Fruit & Vegetables in this recipe. All you have to do is throw the ingredients in the pan and leave to bubble away, a lovely simple recipe.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 1 hr
- Calories: 269
- 500g extra lean beef mince
- 125g red onions
- 6g garlic
- 125g carrots
- 125g closed cup mushrooms
- 1 large red pepper
- 1 oxo cube
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 400g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 400g smooth passata
- 115g frozen peas
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Dry fry the mince in a pan until browned then drain the excess fat through a sieve.
- Chop and fry the onion, garlic and carrots for about 5 mins.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and red pepper, cook for another 5mins.
- Add the mince and stir the ingredients together.
- Crumble the oxo cube, add the chilli flakes and mixed herbs and stir through.
- Add the tin of chopped tomatoes, the passata and peas, stir well.
- Simmer for 30 - 40mins.
Serve with vegetables, pasta, rice what ever you fancy.
|Fruit & Veg||3.5|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Beef
You'll find hundreds more beef and beef mince recipes to tempt you in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own beefy favourites, give it a try!