Beef Stir Fry Recipe
A stir fry is always a great and healthy option for a quick and easy dinner. This beef recipe packs a punch with almost 4 of your 5 a day and has an array of ingredients and seasoning to tickle your taste buds! This recipe caters for 4 so it’s the perfect meal to serve up for your family or friends.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 302
- 8g root ginger
- 10ml fresh lemon juice
- 20g plain peanuts
- 227g red cabbage
- 240g cucumber
- 2 medium onions
- ½ medium red pepper
- 42g fresh mint
- 2 kiwi
- 400g lean rump beef steak
- 4g sugar
- 15ml sunflower oil
- 17g clear, pure honey
- 80g watercress
- 227g mango
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 tsp soy sauce
- 6g chilli powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 4 tbsp white rice vinegar
- Grate ginger, then combine all ingredients into a saucepan, except lemon juice, peanuts, cabbage, cucumber, onions, pepper and mint.
- Add 250ml water, put over heat and stir until boiling, reduce heat and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- After removing from heat add lemon juice, stir. Keep to one side for when rest of dish is ready.
- Chop cabbage, cucumber, onions and mint. Cut pepper into strips. Put all ingredients except peanuts into shallow serving dish.
- Put steak into a bowl with all ingredients except oil, mix well so that the beef is well coated.
- Heat wok or frying pan on high heat, add oil and heat.
- Add coated beef and cook turning frequently until strips have cooked and browned.
- Put beef over salad in dish, spoon over dressing and sprinkle with peanuts.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||3.6|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Beef
You'll find hundreds more beef and beef mince recipes to tempt you in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own beefy favourites, give it a try!