Beef in Teriyaki Sauce with Soba Noodles Recipe
By the wlr team
Enjoy this Japanese style stir fry with sticky, sweet teriyaki sauce. Low in calories and very quick and easy to make, this is an ideal meal for weeknights when you don’t want to be cooking all night.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 7 mins
- Calories: 492
- 220g soba buckwheat noodles
- 600g lean rump steak
- 28g root ginger
- 60g spring onions
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 150g bean sprouts
- 100g teriyaki sauce
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Prepare the noodles according to the packet instructions, drain and keep warm.
- Thinly slice the beef.
- Prepare the vegetables: peel and slice the root ginger into matchsticks, wash and finely slice the spring onions.
- Heat a wok or large heavy based frying pan over a high heat and add half of the oil.
- Add the beef to the pan (in batches if necessary) and stir for 1 minute to seal. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan and stir fry the onion and ginger for 1-2 minutes and then return the beef and any juices.
- Stir fry for 1-2 minutes and then stir in the bean sprouts, frying for approximately 30 seconds.
- Add the teriyaki sauce and noodles, heat through and serve immediately.
|Fruit & Veg||0.8|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Beef
You'll find hundreds more beef and beef mince recipes to tempt you in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own beefy favourites, give it a try!