Mexican Style Tuna Pitta
A slightly spicy and ever-so filling lunch. Easy to throw together - you can adjust the seasoning and spices to suit your own taste.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Calories: 327
- 1 Wholemeal Pitta
- 1 Sm Can Tuna in Water, Drained
- 1 Med Tomato
- 1 Spring Onion
- ¼ Tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 Sm Bunch Coriander Leaves
- 1 Tbsp Low Fat Greek Yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp Reduced Fat Soured Cream
- 2 Pinches Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 70g Canned Black Beans, Drained
- 1 Pinch Salt
- Dice the tomato, finely slice the spring onion, chop the coriander, lightly toast the pitta.
- Mix the tuna with the tomato, spring onion, black beans, yoghurt, sour cream, chilli powder, lemon juice, salt, pepper and coriander.
- Fill the pitta with the mixture and enjoy!
|Fruit & Veg||2.9|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!