Bacon, Scramble & Mushroom Breakfast Muffin
By the wlr team
Bacon, scrambled eggs and mushrooms piled up ontop of an english muffin. Tuck in!
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 389
- 2 rashers bacon, smoked
- 30g mushrooms
- ½ tsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp semi skimmed milk (or non dairy alternative)
- 1 wholemeal muffin
- black pepper
- Turn the grill on to med/high heat.
- Lay the bacon slices on some foil and place under the grill.
- Thinly slice the mushrooms and toss with ½ tsp of olive oil.
- In a cup beat the egg with the milk and a pinch of black pepper.
- Slice the muffin and put in the toaster.
- Add the mushrooms to the tray with the bacon and turn the bacon over.
- Cook the egg in the microwave for 30 seconds, stir, and return to the microwave for another 30 second (or until cooked).
- Serve the egg on the muffin with the grilled bacon and mushrooms, seasoned with a little salt.
|Fruit & Veg||0.4|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!