Baby Spinach Superfood Omelette
By the wlr team
Who doesn't love a omelette? Easy to make, tasty and healthy, you can even pre-make this ahead of time to make breakfast or lunchtime even easier.
Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 454
- 2 Tsps olive oil, extra virgin
- 100g baby spinach
- 3 med eggs
- 1 tbsp milk, semi-skimmed (or non-dairy alternative)
- black pepper
- 1 slice wholemeal sourdough (40g)
- Turn the grill on to a medium heat.
- Put a non-stick frying pan on the hob on a medium heat with the olive oil. Add the spinach leaves and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring until wilted.
- Beat the eggs with the milk and a good pinch of black pepper and add to the pan with the spinach. Allow to cook for a minute or two, the agitate with a fork a little (not a full stir).
- Allow to cook for a further minute or two, then place the pan under the grill to finish cooking.
- Lightly toast the bread and serve with the omelette straight from the grill, seasoned with a little salt.
|Fruit & Veg||1.3|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!