Sizzling Chicken Fajitas (5:2 Diet)
From wlr's book Build-Your-Own Delish Diet Plan
This classic Mexican favourite is always a hit with family and friends... Try our lower calorie chicken fajita recipe - served in 2 mini tortillas, sour cream salsa and guac - all for just over 500 calories per serving.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 528
- 4 mini wraps
- 250g chicken breast, skinless & boneless
- 1 red onion
- ½ pack fajita seasoning
- 1 green pepper
- 1 orange pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 2 tbsp guacamole
- 4 tsp soured cream
- 50g salsa
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- Slice chicken and peppers into strips. Slice the onions.
- Heat the oil in a large wok or non-stick frying pan.
- Add the chicken and stir fry for 5 mins.
- Add the onions and peppers. Fry for a further 5 mins then add the fajita spice mix. Continue to stir fry for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with the warmed tortillas, soured cream, salsa and guacamole.
|Fruit & Veg||4.2|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Chicken
You'll find hundreds more low calorie chicken recipes in wlr, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own chicken favourites, give it a try!