Prawn Skewers with Rice & Salad
By the wlr team
These quick and easy prawns are great for a big BBQ, or for a quick weeknight dinner in.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 25 mins
- Calories: 389
- 100g Cucumber
- ¼ Red Onion
- 150g King Prawns
- 60g Brown Rice
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Put a saucepan of salted water over a high heat. Turn on the BBQ/Grill on high.
- Add the rice to the saucepan and bring to the boil, lower the heat and simmer until the rice is cooked.
- Meanwhile thread the prawns on skewers and brush with sweet chilli sauce. Set aside to marinade.
- Finely slice the red onion and cucumber. Chop the tomato and place in a bowl with red onion and cucumber.
- Re-brush the prawns with any sauce that has dripped off and grill/BBQ the skewers until the prawns are fully cooked.
- Enjoy sweet chilli prawns with cucumber, onion and tomato salad and rice.
|Fruit & Veg||3.3|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Fish & Shellfish
You'll find hundreds more recipes for fab fish and other meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite fish dish, give it a try!