Cheese & Vegetable Quesadilla
By the wlr team
Enjoy this delicious, super easy quesadilla suitable for lunch or easy to make a batch up for a family dinner too.
Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 269
- 1 wholemeal tortilla
- 25g frozen peas
- ¼ red peppers
- 30g cheddar cheese, reduced fat
- 60g salsa
- Place a large frying pan over a medium heat.
- Grate the cheddar cheese.
- Prepare the red pepper and dice into small cubes. Add to the frying pan along with sweetcorn and frozen peas. Cook for 3-4 minutes until peas are defrosted and everything is warmed through.
- Remove the vegetables from the pan and put the tortilla in the pan.
- Sprinkle half of the tortilla with cheese and top with cooked vegetables. Fold over the other half of the tortilla and cook for 1 minute.
- Flip the tortilla over so that both sides are browned and cheese in the middle is melted.
- Cut into triangles and serve warm with salsa.
|Fruit & Veg||1.4|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!