Beef Burger in a Brioche Roll
By the wlr team
Season mince and form into burger. Fry burger in oil. Serve in a toasted brioche burger bun with salad and tomato ketchup.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 403
- 100g Beef Mince, Extra Lean
- ½ tsp Olive Oil
- 2 slices Red Onion
- 1 Brioche Burger Bun
- 1 tbsp Ketchup
- 4 Lettuce Leaves
- 1 Tomato
- black pepper
- Shape the mince into burger pattys and season lightly. Place in the fridge for at least 1 hour to help hold their shape.
- Put a non stick frying pan over a medium-high heat with a tsp of oil.
- Fry the burgers for 6-8 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhle slice the red onion and prepare the burger bun with ketchup, lettuce leaves and tomato.
- Top with cooked burger and enjoy.
Optional: Toast the brioche if you like it that way.
|Fruit & Veg||2.4|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!