Mediterranean Quiche with Salad
By the wlr team
Packed with juicy and fresh Mediterranean vegetables, this quiche is bursting with flavour. Treat yourself to this mouth-watering pastry today.
Suitable for vegetarians.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Calories: 347
- 1 pack filo pastry sheets
- 80 sprays olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 150ml milk, semi skimmed
- 50g cheddar cheese, reduced fat
- 2 shallots
- 2 tomatoes
- 6 black olives, pitted
- 2 tsp chives, fresh
- 400g salad, mixed leaf
- 1 tbsp salad dressing, fat free
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas mark 4.
- Lay 1 filo sheet on a board and spray with 10 sprays oil. Lay next sheet on top at an angle, spray with 10 sprays of oil. Layer rest of filo, aim for overall round shape.
- Spray a quiche dish with 10 sprays oil. Gently press filo into dish. Fold and press edges of pastry to tidy up top. Bake for 5 mins.
- Beat eggs, milk, grated cheese. Slice shallots, tomatoes, olives. Arrange vegetables on pastry, pour over egg mix. Return to oven, bake for 30 mins.
- Sprinkle on chives, stand for 10 mins, serve with dressed salad.
|Fruit & Veg||2.4|