Haddock with Mediterranean Salsa
By the wlr team
Pan fried haddock, mediterranean style with tomatoes, olives and chilli peppers. This meal is super easy, but very flavourful and can be ready in 20 minutes.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 422
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 green chilli
- 12 olives, pimento
- 10g coriander, fresh
- 2 haddock fillets
- 100g white rice, long grain
- 20 sprays sunflower oil
- 1 can tomatoes
- ½ tsp sugar
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Crush garlic, de-seed and finely slice chilli, slice olives, chop coriander, season the fish with salt and pepper.
- Cook the rice as per pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, spray a non-stick pan with half the oil and add the garlic and chilli. Gently fry for 1-2 minutes then add tomatoes, sugar and olives, and simmer gently to reduce sauce.
- While the tomatoes are simmering, spray remaining oil into the other pan and add the fish.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes each side until cooked through.
- Serve the haddock with the tomato sauce, sprinkling on the coriander.
|Fruit & Veg||2.0|