The Weight Loss Resources Service
- Food Diary tracks calories, fruit and veg portions, water, fat, protein, carbs etc.
- Food Database - the biggest, most up-to-date UK food database on the web
- Food Planner - create your own diet plans and shopping lists
- Journal - make notes, reminders and comments
- Recipes Database - get ideas from thousands of calorie-counted recipes
- Calorie count your own recipes
- Adapt your favourites recipes to make them lower in calories
- Copy WLR recipes and change to suit you.
- Exercise Diary keeps track of exercise you do and calories you burn
- Exercise Database with calories burned info for 100s of exercises
- Exercise Planner, create, calorie count and print your exercise plan
- Earn extra calories to eat!
Goals and Results
- Set a weight loss goal and see what date you'll get there
- Keep track of weight, body fat percentage and inches lost
- Get reports and charts on your progress
- WLR Message Boards are the place to get motivated, inspired and have some fun
- Get help and support from people who've been there and done it
- Make new friends and share experience with like-minded people
Helpteam & Dietitian
- Get Support 7 days a week until 6.30pm (6pm weekends)
- WLR Helpteam members are trained in nutrition and understand the problems people can face
- Get answers, articles and reports from registered dietitians
Weight Loss Resources provides tools and information to control your weight by getting your calorie balance right and learning what suits you. You can access the calorie database and keep an online food diary, free, for 24 hours.