Customer Service Helpdesk Advisors
Based In Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Are you looking for a fulfilling job that will give you new skills and lots of opportunity for progression?
We’re looking for two people to join our small team for our next phase of growth.
You’ll start by training as a member of our highly regarded Helpteam, providing support and guidance to our clients and carrying out associated administration tasks. You’ll also have the opportunity to work in different areas of the business such as coaching, marketing and food information. The aim being for you to eventually become a specialist in one or more areas.
You don’t need to have had previous experience in this type of role as full training will be given. However, you do need to have at least two years experience working in a customer focused role. An interest in nutrition, health and wellbeing would be an advantage.
Your Skills and Qualities
- You’re a confident communicator, both verbal and written communications
- Very proficient with computers and internet, with good knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- You enjoy learning
- You are empathetic – capable of putting yourself in another person’s shoes and understanding a problem from their point of view
- You want to do a professional job you can be proud of
- You’re happy to try your hand at new things and learn as you go
- You have a minimum of 5 GCSEs at grades A-C, including English and maths
What we offer:
- £8 to £9 per hour during your first year
- 28 days holiday (pro rata including public holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Small, friendly office close to Peterborough City Centre
- Flexible working hours and family friendly
- Great training and opportunities to develop into specialised areas
- Full time (37.5 hours) and part time (min 20 hours) available
How to Apply:
Please email your CV along with a covering letter to Rebecca Walton
If you would like to find out more about how WLR works you can take a free trial to have a look around the tools.