Honey and Mustard Salad Dressing
By the wlr team
- Recipe makes: 25 servings
- Prep time:
- Calories: 54
- 2½ garlic cloves
- 6 tbsp cider vinegar
- 10 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp clear honey
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Get a bottle with a lid (a washed soft drink bottle is fine).
- Peel the garlic and crush lightly to bruise it. Place the the garlic cloves into the bottle.
- Then put in the oil, vinegar, mustard and honey and give it a good shake. Then the dressing is ready to serve.
Put it in the fridge to keep for longer.
|Fruit & Veg||0.0|
Find out what's in the food you eat and browse our extensive recipes database for ideas. All recipes have complete nutrition info and can be easily added to your daily diary. Try it free for 24 hours.