French Vinaigrette Low Calorie Salad Dressing
- Recipe makes: 30 servings
- Prep time:
- Calories: 39
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2g reduced sodium salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 9 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Peel and crush the garlic.
- Using a screw top jar, mix together the mustard, salt, pepper, garlic, and the white wine vinegar.
- Close the jar and shake until mixed well.
- Once mixed, add the olive oil, shake well again and serve.
|Fruit & Veg||0.0|
Find out what's in the food you eat and browse our extensive recipes database for ideas. All recipes have complete nutrition info and can be easily added to your daily diary. Try it free for 24 hours.