Caesar Salad Low Calorie Dressing
By WLR's Food Information Executive, Laurence Beeken
Serves 4 | Prep 5 min
Nutrition Information Per Serving
|Fruit & Veg Portions||0.0|
- 15ml Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- ½ Tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ Tsp White Sugar
- 10ml Balsamic Vinegar
1. Measure all ingredients into a screw top jar.
2. You can add salt and freshly ground black pepper for extra taste.
3. Put on the lid and give it a good shake!!!
Find out what's in the food you eat and browse our extensive recipes database for ideas. All recipes have complete nutrition info and can be easily added to your daily diary. Try it free for 24 hours.