Triple Chocolate Brownies
By the wlr team
If you want to indulge without breaking the calorie bank, give these triple chocolate brownies a try! At less than 120 calories per serving, why not?!
- Recipe makes: 12 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 25 mins
- Calories: 111
- 40g cocoa powder
- 45ml semi-skimmed milk
- 75g plain flour
- 50g white chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 50g baking chocolate
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 300g low fat cream cheese
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- 25g Canderel sweetner
Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 4.
- Line a 15cm (6in) square baking tin with parchment paper. Place the egg whites in a large bowl and whisk until they form soft peaks.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese with the granular Canderel.
- Add the cocoa powder, vanilla extract and milk. Beat well until the mixture is smooth then fold in the whisked egg whites until evenly incorporated.
- Sift the flour and baking powder together over the mixture then fold in lightly, together with the chocolate pieces.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 20-25 minutes until springy to the touch.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly in the tin. Cut into squares and serve warm.
Optional - Vanilla cream
- Beat together the cream cheese (250g) with the vanilla essence (2tsp) and the granular Canderel (2tbsp).
- Spoon into a pot and serve with the brownies.
Serving with the cream takes the recipe up to 149.4kcal per serving!
|Fruit & Veg||0.0|
WLR has an extensive range of low-fat and low calorie recipes to help you follow a healthy, balanced diet. Try it free for 24 hours.