Tasty Tomato Relish
A great low calorie side for many meals, or to include in fajitas or a burger!
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Calories: 90
- 8 tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 25g dried dates
- 100g coriander leaves
- 1 red chilli pepper
- 1 juiced lime
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 80g fresh rocket
- Prepare the vegetables: Halve, deseed and chop the tomatoes.
- Peel the onion. Finely chop the onion, dates & coriander.
- Deseed and chop the chilli (we suggest wearing rubber gloves for this!)
- Place everything in a bowl and mix together, adding the lime juice.
- Season with a pinch of cayenne pepper and garnish with rocket leaves.
Gorgeous served with chicken or fish
|Fruit & Veg||4.8|
WLR has an extensive range of low-fat and low calorie recipes to help you follow a healthy, balanced diet. Try it free for 24 hours.