Stir Fry Sprouts
A little bored of average old sprouts? This recipe is here to help! With a mixture of potatoes and veg, this dish might even get the kids eating their sprouts!
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 91
- 225g Brussels sprouts
- 8ml vegetable oil
- 1 potato
- 100g onion
- ½ red pepper
- 1 tsp bay leaves
- 30ml chicken stock
- Trim sprouts and slice length ways. Peel and cube potato. Chop the onion and seeded pepper.
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat and stir in potato, onions and a bay leaf. Cook for around 5 minutes.
- Add the sprouts, pepper and stock
- Cover and cook until the vegetables are tender.
- Remove the bay leaf and season to taste with salt and black pepper.
|Fruit & Veg||1.3|
WLR has an extensive range of low-fat and low calorie recipes to help you follow a healthy, balanced diet. Try it free for 24 hours.